What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A simple, concise, step-by-step method to curing a golf slice within minutes
- The Latest News in the World of Golf, and Dave’s take on the current issues.
- Shot Making Techniques that work for the Newbie up to the Seasoned Veteran!
- Tips for other aspects of the golf game – putting, short game, etc.
- Deeper discussion on why “The Dave Way” is so effective.
- Discover the hidden scoring power of the “Mini-round”.
- You love playing golf or you wouldn’t be here at this website.
- Motivation to push you to shoot lower and lower every round.
- Showing you how to pinpoint the cause or your slicing woes
- Showing you the hidden scoring power of the “Mini-round”
- Showing you how to keep your drives in the short grass
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Dave Way scores 74.74/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thedaveway.com/index.htm, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: thedaveway.com you’ll also be taken through to thedaveway.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)